Monday, April 25, 2011

Marie's 40th birthday party!








We finally celebrated my sister Marie's 4oth birthday!! She turned 4o on March 23rd but we didn't get to celebrate until April 15th. It was a great weekend! We had a dinner for her at Whiskenladle in La Jolla and then we stayed the night at the Grande Colonial also in La Jolla. Marie had her friends come down from Newport and they were so much fun. My sister Lisa came in town to host the weekend. She is 24 weeks preg and I am 35...Don't ask me why I did that to myself in the pictures. For family history sake and that's it!
We had a blast being together and celebrating our eldest sister! Big year for Marie and I! Happy Birthday Marie!! I love my sisters!!


2 comments:

  1. I think you look beautiful! I'm glad I got to see some pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Crazy to see Lisa all pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete